Friday, July 1, 2022
HomeDelhi NewsDelhi A fire is engulfed in a residence due to a domestic...

Delhi A fire is engulfed in a residence due to a domestic gas leak, the death of mother , and 2 kids

 

A major incident took place in the capital city of the nation, Delhi. A fire was sparked in a home within Delhi’s Anand Parbat area on Tuesday due to a gas leak. Three people, including two children, were killed in the incident. The incident is currently under investigation.

A source said that a phone call at the Anand Parbat police station at 9 am on Wednesday, received information about leakage in the gas cylinder leading to fire and four persons suffering injuries. After reaching the location the police discovered that four persons were severely burned by a fire in the house G-175/72 located in GulshanChowk in Gulshan Chowk. Punjabi Basti of the area. The injured were all transported to the hospital by PCR vehicle on a journey to Ram Manohar Lohia RML Hospital to receive treatment.

Read more – Haryana Lockdown extended by two weeks in Haryana, online study will be conducted at residential universities

Based on preliminary investigations the fire started due to gas leakage through the plastic pipe that was installed between the stove and the gas cylinder. thirteen-year-old Mehak was cooking meals for her younger siblings and her mother. His mother was asleep at the time. The father of Mehek Rajesh was away from home. They work in the flour mill located on Lawrence Road.

In the case of Sushma (36) was killed, along with her twins aged seven Mansi and Mohan passed away in the course of the procedure. Although the cylinder was not able to explore the fire spread quickly due to gas leakage making it so that those living in the house were unable to escape. The issue is under investigation.

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular